TECHNICAL PROGRAM STUDENT ASSISTANTS
Technical Program Student Assistants help Session Co-Chairs run a smooth session. Students
will be assigned sessions based on preferred topic and availability. Please refer to the WMS Student Guidelines for duties & responsibilities, eligibility and more information.
STUDENT CAREER CENTER
WMS offers a CV/resume portal where students may upload their information and career goals. You may log in to the WM Symposia website and access the portal on your profile home page under “Student” section. Your CV/resume and career goals can be viewed by Conference attendees.
EDUCATIONAL & NETWORKING EVENTS
Students and Young Professionals may wish to attend some of these events that are designed to enhance learning and networking opportunities at the Conference:
- Next Generation Workforce Reception
- Student & Young Professionals Panel Sessions
- Women of Waste Management Panel & Networking Reception
- Student Poster Competition
- Intern Poster & MSIPP (Minority Serving Institution Partnership Program) Poster Sessions
- STEM Sessions & Evening Mixer
- Daily Topic Networking & Refreshment Breaks