Now Accepting Reservations for Exhibit Booths
Current booth rates are available here.
You can view the current WM2024 Exhibit Hall Floor Plan. Available booths are blue in color.
Reach out to Jcadwell@wmsym.org to reserve your booth and receive an invoice for deposit payments.
Do you have a product to demonstrate at WM2024? WM2024 Exhibit Hall will feature a Showcase Theater highlighting this year’s theme, “Marking 50 Years: Proud of our Past, Poised for the Future”. Consider participating in the Showcase Theater to highlight your technology. Reach out to Jcadwell@wmsym.org for pricing and availability!
The WM2024 Exhibit Hall will be open the following hours:
Sunday, March 10: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Monday, March 11: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Tuesday, March 12: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Wednesday, March 13: 9:30am – 5:00pm
WM offers different options to advertise at the conference, including on the mobile app, in the program and throughout the exhibit hall. Advertising submission deadline is December 29, 2023.
Order your Lead Retrieval software from your Exhibitor Registration Portal.
Terms & Conditions
WM2024 Terms & Conditions are required as part of your participation in WM2024. These available on the Exhibitor Registration Portal for download, signature, and upload to the Portal for return.
Reservation is not complete until submitted.
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Exhibit dollars paid are refunded in full through December 29, 2023.
Phoenix Convention Center Policies and Procedures – This guide covers some of the most common fire, safety and security issues that you may encounter with your exhibit.
- Booth furniture and carpet (required) are not included and must be ordered separately by the Exhibitor, the service kit will be emailed to Exhibitors in November.
- Attendee registration(s) are included, based on booth size, and must be assigned to attendees via the Exhibitor Portal by December 29, 2023.
- Booths include: (1) 500-watt power hookup or (2) if larger than a 10×10, an exhibitor identification sign, (1) waste basket, one-time vacuum prior to show opening and daily trash service.
- Small Business Pavilion exhibit space is located within the Small Business Pavilion in the Expo Hall and are only available to qualified small businesses.
- Qualifying criteria:
**Small developing Businesses/Consultants qualified to the following WM set standards:
- $5M or less in annual revenue by the company’s FY (each year, not average as is the case with SBA)
- 25 employees or less (each year, not average)
- In business 5 years or less
- Not affiliated with a Medium or Large Business, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), or other large association.
Qualified Developing SBs in this category can return to the WM tabletop pavilion for as many years as desired until they exceed any one of the 4 above qualifying standards, whichever comes first.
Includes: Floor space within pavilion, 6 ft table, 2 chairs, trash can, electricity – and 1 –“Exhibit Hall Only” registration.
Inclusions subject to change
- Qualifying criteria: