Exhibit with WM Symposia!
Do you have a product to demonstrate at WM2023? WM2023 Exhibit Hall will feature a Demo Zone dedicated to Technology and Innovation highlighting this year’s theme, “Planning for the Future: Innovation, Transformation, Sustainability”. Consider participating in the Demo Zone to highlight your technology – at no additional cost to Exhibitors!
The WM2023 Exhibit Hall will open Sunday, February 26 at 5pm, with an Evening Welcome Reception and remain open until Wednesday, March 1 at 5pm, ending with an exhibit hall networking happy hour event.
Helpful Links for Current Exhibitors:
- WM2023 Terms & Conditions are required as part of your participation in WM2023.
- Please download and return a signed copy to WMS Exhibits Manager at email@example.com.
- Reservation is not complete until submitted.
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Exhibit dollars paid are refunded in full through December 30, 2022.
Exhibitor Service Kit – Available in November 2022
Phoenix Convention Center Policies and Procedures – This guide covers some of the most common fire, safety and security issues that you may encounter with your exhibit.
- Booth furniture and carpet (required) are not included and must be ordered separately by the Exhibitor, the service kit will be emailed to Exhibitors in November.
- Attendee registration(s) are included, based on booth size, and must be assigned to attendees via the Exhibitor Portal.
- Booths include: (1) 500-watt power hookup or (2) if larger than a 10×10, an exhibitor identification sign, (1) waste basket, one-time vacuum prior to show opening and daily trash service.
- Small Business Table exhibit space is located within the Small Business Pavilion and are only available to qualified small businesses who have not exhibited at WMS before.