Why Attend WM Conference?
The annual Waste Management (WM) Conference, presented by WM Symposia (WM), attracts thousands of registrants from around the world and is widely regarded as the premier international conference for the management of radioactive material and related topics. If you are an influencer in the industry, or want to be, then WM Symposia is where you need to be.
This truly is a unique opportunity for the industry. Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- The annual Waste Management Symposium is the world’s largest and most prestigious conference on radioactive waste management & disposal, decommissioning, packaging & transportation, facility siting and site remediation.
- Network and connect with over 2,800 industry specialists and managers from more 900 companies and over 30 countries.
- Learn about trends and developments from the most senior industry managers.
- Be informed of the products and services of the world’s leading companies in the exhibit hall, including a new program for product demonstration dedicated to Technology and Innovation.
- Hear about technology development and project accomplishments and lessons learned from some of the most high-profile projects at technical presentations and panel sessions.
- Attend topical networking sessions and technical sessions and interact with your colleagues.
- Stay on top of upcoming business opportunities from the several procurement and contracting sessions offered.
- Further your professional credentials and earn professional development hours by attending Sunday training workshops and many of the technical sessions.
- Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours… Learn More
Registration for WM2024 is now open. Visit our WM2024 Registration Rates & Information page to register.