Information on WM2024 Coming soon!
Reach out to Jean@wmarizona.org to be placed on the waitlist for booth space. Returning Exhibitors will be contacted and will be given priority placement.
Do you have a product to demonstrate at WM2024? WM2024 Exhibit Hall will feature a Demo Zone dedicated to Technology and Innovation highlighting this year’s theme, “Marking 50 Years: Proud of our Past, Poised for the Future”. Consider participating in the Demo Zone to highlight your technology. Reach out to Jean@wmarizona.org for pricing and availability!
The WM2024 Exhibit Hall will open Sunday, March 10 at 5pm, with an Evening Welcome Reception and remain open until Wednesday, March 14.
Helpful Links for Current Exhibitors coming soon!
- WM2024 Terms & Conditions are required as part of your participation in WM2024 and will be available soon for download and signature.
- Please download when available and return a signed copy to WMS Exhibits Manager at Jean@wmarizona.org.
- Reservation is not complete until submitted.
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy
Exhibit dollars paid are refunded in full through December 29, 2023.
Phoenix Convention Center Policies and Procedures – This guide covers some of the most common fire, safety and security issues that you may encounter with your exhibit.
- Booth furniture and carpet (required) are not included and must be ordered separately by the Exhibitor, the service kit will be emailed to Exhibitors in November.
- Attendee registration(s) are included, based on booth size, and must be assigned to attendees via the Exhibitor Portal by 12/29/23
- Booths include: (1) 500-watt power hookup or (2) if larger than a 10×10, an exhibitor identification sign, (1) waste basket, one-time vacuum prior to show opening and daily trash service.
- Small Business Pavilion exhibit space is located within the Small Business Pavilion in the Expo Hall and are only available to qualified small businesses. Qualifying criteria coming soon.