WM2023: Planning for the Future: Innovation, Transformation, Sustainability
The Waste Management Symposium produces the largest conference in the world focusing on nuclear waste management policies and practices.
- Once your presentation is accepted, your work will be listed in our on-line program, our final printed program, our proceedings and archived with our other conference material
- Tell your story to a targeted attendance of key industry leaders, your peers, as well as corporate managers and technical staffs involved in the nuclear field.
- After being presented at the conference, your paper will be available in our on-line proceedings and accessible to those interested in your subject.
- In addition to visibility amongst your peers, the conference offers many networking opportunities where you can discuss your ideas personally with the industry /government leaders and/or with the many diverse contractors who are in attendance.
- A condensed summary that will be added to the WMS online program after the abstract is accepted.
We will start accepting abstract submissions in June.
Presentation Tracks for WM2023
- CROSSCUTTING POLICIES AND PROGRAMS
- HIGH-LEVEL RADIOACTIVE WASTES (HLW), SPENT/USED NUCLEAR FUEL (SNF/UNF) AND LONG-LIVED ALPHA/TRANSURANIC RADIOACTIVE WASTE (TRU)
- LOW-LEVEL WASTE (LLW), INTERMEDIATE LEVEL WASTE (ILW), VERY LOW-LEVEL WASTE (VLLW), MIXED WASTE (MW), BY PRODUCT MATERIAL, TENORM, NORM RESIDUES, ENRICHED AND DEPLETED URANIUM (DU)
- NUCLEAR POWER PLANT (NPP) WASTE MANAGEMENT AND ON-SITE SNF/UNF STORAGE
- PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION (P&T)
- DECONTAMINATION AND DECOMMISSIONING (D&D)
- ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION (ER)
- COMMUNICATION, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING OF TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT ISSUES AND IMPACTS (CE&T)
- SPECIAL TOPICS AND MULTI-TRACK CROSS CUTTING TECHNOLOGY TOPICS (ST)
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, AND MATH (STEM) EDUCATION
- ADVANCED NUCLEAR REACTORS FOR ELECTRICAL POWER AND OTHER APPPLICATIONS (ANR)