Hotel, Airport, Transportation and Visa Information
PLEASE NOTE: WMS does not partner with or endorse housing bureaus that are offering alternative accommodations. For your own protection, please do not make reservations or provide personal information to any unknown housing or travel company such as National Travel Associates, Trade Show Planners or Expo Housing. WMS will not call you to make room reservations.
How to book your accommodations:
- Government rooms have been added at the Best Western Downtown (formerly Holiday Inn Express Downtown – Ballpark), within walking distance from the Phoenix Convention Center. Booking link is below.
- Additional Government Rooms are available at the following properties. WMS does not have a room block at any of these locations but as of 01/27/23 per diem rate rooms are available.
- Use the booking links provided below for each property; OR
- Call hotel directly and request the WM Symposia room rate and availability. All rates and availability after the cutoff dates are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes at the time of occupancy.
- For the Hyatt Regency and Renaissance Phoenix, one night’s room and tax deposit will be posted to the credit card when the booking occurs. The deposit is 100% refundable if reservation is cancelled prior to the Group’s cutoff date of February 3, 2023. Cancellations after the cutoff date will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Early departure fees may apply.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Before Traveling Tips
City of Phoenix Transportation Guide Airport Transportation